Saturday, October 12, 2013

Readathon Mini Challenge: Best of Your Reading Year

This Mini Challenge is one of my favourite things to do - browse through my Pinterest Board ( http://www.pinterest.com/katykaraoke/50-book-pledge-2013/ ) to check out what I have read this year! Thanks to the blog "Lisa's World of Books" for the challenge!
Here are my faves of 2013 so far:
Best Book of Your Reading Year - Life After Life by Kate Atkinson - pick this up!!!!
Best Romance Book of Your Reading Year - Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio
Best YA Book of Your Reading Year - Paper Towns by John Green 
Best Fantasy Book of Your Reading Year - A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Best Non-Fiction Book of Your Reading Year - The Soul of it All by Michael Bolton
Best Fiction Book of Your Reading Year - The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes
Best Author of Your Reading Year - I discovered both Sarah Jio & Jojo Moyes this year and recommend them often!
Best Cover of Your Reading Year - 
Book 12...was my Autographed Copy!!! ;)
(Sorry, couldn't help myself) ;)
- See more at: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.net/2013/read-thon-mini-challenge-hour-13-best-reading-year#sthash.tTBcJriY.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment